April 15, 2011
RF323x Quad-Band Transmit Module Family for UMTS/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA Applications
RFMD’s new RF3232, RF3233, and RF3234 quad-band transmit modules are ideal for the final portion of the transmitter section in multi-mode 3G entry handsets and connected devices. These modules are the core of RFMD’s RF323x Power Platform and include 50Ω matched input and output ports, eliminating the need for external PA-to-antenna switch module matching components.
- Excellent power margin (33.7dBm low band POUT) for ease of design and calibration
- Low insertion loss TRx switch ports (0.7dB low band, 1.1dB high band) for improved 3G efficiency
- Robust 8kV ESD protection at antenna port
- PowerStar® control, including power flattening for low power and current variation into VSWR, and VBATT tracking for improved switching performance at low VBATT
- Optimized for single- and dual-band 3G entry applications including GSM/GPRS and
- Pin-compatible products for scalability and platforming
- GSM850/EGSM900/DCS1800/PCS1900 products
RF3232 and RF3234 are available now. RF3233 releases in April 2011. Sampling is available for select customers now. For more information, visit
For pricing information, visit RFMD.com or contact an RFMD sales representative.